Program Educational Objectives
The following program educational objectives are career and professional accomplishments that our graduates are expected to achieve within a few years after graduation.
- Our graduates come to the forefront in their careers in leading companies and institutions.
- Our graduates have successful research identities and academic careers in both national and international universities and research institutions.
- Our graduates are preferred in international projects due to their strong engineering background and communication skills.
Student Outcomes - SO
1. an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
2. an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
3. an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
4. an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
5. an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
6. an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
7. an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.