- Researchers may be granted a per diem allowance to cover cost of travel and other associated expenses. Unless stated otherwise in the relevant regulations (such as Project Approval Form, etc), the amount of per diem, which cannot exceed seven days, is calculated based on the total time required by the research-related activity and spent on travel to the destination. Depending on the distance between the place of origin and the official destination, travelers may be reimbursed for maximum 2 days for one-way and 2 days for return.
- Researchers shall also be entitled to an accommodation allowance. The amount of allowance is calculated based on the time required by the research activity, not exceeding 5 nights.
- Accommodation allowance may not exceed 150$ per night.
- Researchers who need a long stay abroad within the scope of a Scientific Research Project are encouraged to carry out their projects in summer, when the University is not in session (between July 1-September 15). Those engaged in such travels can only get reimbursement for their travel tickets, and are granted a daily subsistence allowance for 4 days.
- Exceptions are subject to approval by the Office of Campus President.