GRE General Test is the world's most widely accepted admissions test for graduate and business school. You can use GRE scores to apply to master's and Ph.D. programs in different programs worldwide.
Middle East Technical University-Northern Cyprus Campus is a certified GRE General Test center and the tests are administered at the School of Foreign Languages. Please click here for the campus map.
In order to take the GRE General Test test at METU-NCC, you need to register online. The procedure regarding registration and details about the exam can be found at https://www.ets.org/gre
– Here are some web links regarding frequent and widely asked information:
– GRE Main: https://www.ets.org/gre
– How to register for GRE : https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register
– ID Requirements: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/id
– GRE Scores: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/scores
– GRE Testing locations, dates and fees: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/centers_dates
*** When you go to testing locations please follow the steps below to reach METU-NCC.
Select country/location: Cyprus --> Guzelyurt
– Frequently asked questions: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/faq/
Address: Middle East Technical University, Northern Cyprus Campus, School of Foreign Languages Kalkanlı, Güzelyurt, TRNC
The government in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus has issued a decree requiring all test candidates to have negative PCR test results within the last 72 hours of any face-to-face exam. Antigen tests from within the last 48 hours are also accepted.