We would like to remind you some issues regarding the dorms:
1. The dorms on the campus will open on 1 October 2021 and the dorm applications will continue until 20 September 2021. Please use the following link to apply: https://basvuru.ncc.metu.edu.tr/yurt/ Visit https://international.ncc.metu.edu.tr/en/dormitories for room plans and other relevant details about dormitories.
2. The OPAY system will issue you an invoice and ask to make a payment towards dormitory fees outstanding balance (If you already paid for the dorm fees please notify Ms. Umut via: avaremetu.edu.tr )
The payment deadline is 24th of September. When you complete the payment please send your proof of payment to nccdormsmetu.edu.tr
You will be placed the dorm of your choice without further notice. Please note that: if we do not receive the payment until 24th of September you will not be able to stay in campus dormitories until February 2022.
3. The students who will attend the Prep Class will not be accommodated in the campus dorms as their education will be online.
Therefore, these students do not need to apply for the dorms. A further notice will be sent in case the education is face-to-face in the Spring Semester. These students will not suffer any losses in their dorm scholarships or dorm guarantees.
4. We have spared enough places in the dorms for the students whose situations depend on their success on the EPE (English Proficiency
Exam) on 11 October 2021. The students who pass this exam should inform us about their situation by sending an email to: nccdormsmetu.edu.tr
5. Students have to complete their vaccinations in order to be registered in the dorms. In other words, unvaccinated students cannot stay in the dorms. During the registration process, vaccination certificates must be presented. Similarly, wearing masks is mandatory in the dorms.
6. In case of a positive Covid 19 case in the dorms, the patient and the people around him/her will be isolated in some designated rooms in the dorms.
7. No visitors are allowed into the dorms.
Note: Your student number is required for dormitory application and is located in your acceptance letter.
If you have any questions/difficulties in filling the form, please get in touch with your orientation leaders (your orientation leader sent you e-mail and WhatsApp message), dorm managers(nccdormsmetu.edu.tr ), or student support officer Mrs. Linda ( lindametu.edu.tr )