2021 – 2022 Academic Year Fall Semester Transfer Applications
Students who would like to apply to METU Northern Cyprus Campus programs for the Fall Semester of the 2021-2022 Academic Year must fill and send the attached application form to nccregmetu.edu.tr until 17:00 on Friday, August 6, 2021.
Needed documents for application:
- Application Form
- Original High School Diploma and Transcript attested by Turkish Embassy / Original Exam Result Documents
- Student certificate received within the last month from the currently enrolled higher education institution
- Document showing that there is no disciplinary record from the currently enrolled university
- Course descriptions (for course exemption requests)
- English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL IBT, Online TOEFL IBT Special Home Edition, IELTS, PTE Academic) *
* Candidates who will apply with ELTS, TOEFL, Online TOEFL IBT Special Home Edition or PTE Academic certificate can be found on the official website of the Middle East Technical University Northern Cyprus Campus (https://ncc.metu.edu.tr/sfl/general-information-about-epe) must be in accordance with the criteria specified in the published equivalence table. Documents received before July 26. 2019 will not be considered as valid.