DORM AND ROOM OPTIONS
METU Northern Cyprus Campus dormitories are furnished with state of the art technology, offering students a safe, comfortable and well-cared environment. There are pathways for wheelchairs and Dormitory I is convenient for the accommodation of the physically disabled.
The campus provides various options for accommodation.
- Dormitory I: Two or four students share a room, with a separate common study area and a bathroom. All rooms have AC and central heating, broadband internet connection, cable TV and internal telephones. In addition to a lobby, TV room, canteen, laundry and ironing room available for common usage, there are common kitchens and study rooms in the three blocks, one of which is for females.
- Dormitory II: This building is designed to accommodate three students in a suite with individual bedrooms, a common study area, a kitchen and a bathroom. The building consists of two separate blocks, one for males, one for females. Other facilities and services are similar to Dormitory I.
- Dormitory III: The rooms are designed to accommodate two or four students (2 double bedrooms). The WCs, bathrooms and kitchens are available for common usage (app. 26-32 persons). In addition, there are study rooms on each floor. Other facilities and services are similar to Dormitory I and II
- METU Development Foundation, Private EBİ Student Dormitory (Dormitory IV) is designed to accommodate four students in suites with two rooms. The building consists of two seperate blocks designated for boys and girls. Each suite is equipped with shared bathroom facilities, a kitchen and study area. As of the Academic Year 2018-2019, the registration and admission procedures for students who apply for accommodation in the Dormitory will be carried out by the Directorate of Dormitory, independently from the METU NCC Central Placement System, taking into account the students' date of application for accommodation. For further information, please view our webpage at: https://ncc.metu.edu.tr/accomodation/ebi-student-dormitory
Guaranteed Accommodation: Accommodation is guaranteed for the first two years on campus for international students.
Documents Required for Dorm Registration
- Medical report from an approved health center in TRNC, showing negative results of the PPD, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C tests.
- 4 passport type pictures
Please check Dorm/Room Conveniences Chart for more details about dorm-specific facilities.
Please check Photo Gallery for more photographs of dormitories and their rooms.