New Decision for Undergraduate Degree with a Maximum Term of Education at the end of 2021-2022 Fall and Spring Semesters
At the end of the 2021-2022 Fall and Spring semesters, the applications of our undergraduate students, whose maximum education period has expired, to take applied courses in the 2021-2022 Academic year summer school have been re-evaluated by our Ankara Campus and it has been deemed appropriate to make a new announcement today.
In this direction, undergraduate students who want to benefit from the right to continue for one time only for the applied courses opened in the Summer School, after receiving the approval of the Academic Advisor and Program Coordinator between 25 - 29 July 2022, submit their applications with the attached Form 3 to the METU Northern Cyprus Campus Registrar's Office. The tuition fee for the Northern Cyprus Campus students, who pay their tuition fees in USD, is determined as 130 USD per credit, including VAT, to be paid for the courses to be opened in the Northern Cyprus Campus. The total credit of the courses planned to be taken must be calculated by the student and the relevant payment must be made.
- Students are not required to pay tuition fees if only internship courses remain to graduate. If the internship course is taken together with a different course, it should be calculated as a 2 credit course.
- Related applications can be made to nccregmetu.edu.tr (). The relevant forms must be submitted after they are signed by the academic advisor and the program coordinator.
- Adding courses to the Summer School records of the students who apply will be done by the Registrar's Office. These students benefit from student rights.
- Payments can be made between July 26 – July 29, 2022.
- The OPAY system will be open until July 29, 17:00 (TRNC Local time) for payments to be made via https://opay.ncc.metu.edu.tr/ by credit card.
- The tuition fee for Northern Cyprus Campus students, who pay their tuition fees in USD, has been determined as 130 USD per credit, including VAT, to be paid for the courses to be opened in the Northern Cyprus Campus. The total credit of the courses planned to be taken must be calculated by the student and the relevant payment must be made.
- Relevant payments for Summer School courses can be made in cash from Türkiye İş Bankası. The following account details should be used for cash payments to be made via TRNC or TR. It's like below. Please find below the information that will be required for the payment (To pay from TRNC or Turkey):
Türkiye İş Bankası:
- For transactions to be made from the Branch: Invoices --> Corporate Debt Query and Payment --> University Payments Invoice (METU) --> Student Number
- For transactions to be made via İş Cep: Main Menu --> Payments --> Instant Bill Payment --> Search Institution --> Institution Name: ODTU --> Enter Your Student Number --> Write Amount --> Select Your Account And Make Payment
Garanti Bankası: Kurum Kodu: 47
Payments by Credit Cards: Tuition fee payments can be done via credit card by using our online payment system (please see the link below)
Students who make their tuition fee payments as a cash should send payment receipt copies to nccregmetu.edu.tr ()