2020 – 2021 Academic Year Spring Semester Transfer Applications
Students who would like to apply to METU Northern Cyprus Campus programs for the Spring Semester of the 2020-2021 Academic Year must fill and send the attached application form to nccregmetu.edu.tr until 17:00 on Friday, February 19, 2021. You can check the METU Directive for Student Transfers for Associate Degree and Undergraduate Programs for details.
Needed documents for application:
- Application Form
- Original High School Diploma and Transcript attested by Turkish Embassy / Original Exam Result Documents
- Student certificate received within the last month from the currently enrolled higher education institution
- Document showing that there is no disciplinary record from the currently enrolled university
- Course descriptions (for course exemption requests)
- English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL IBT, Online TOEFL IBT Special Home Edition, IELTS, PTE Academic) *
* Candidates who will apply with ELTS, TOEFL, Online TOEFL IBT Special Home Edition or PTE Academic certificate can be found on the official website of the Middle East Technical University Northern Cyprus Campus (https://ncc.metu.edu.tr/sfl/general-information-about-epe) must be in accordance with the criteria specified in the published equivalence table. Documents received before February 19. 2019 will not be considered as valid.