- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering (October, 2018) Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
- M.Sc. in Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering (July, 2013) Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (June, 2011) Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Scour Risk Assessment
- Bridge Hydraulics
- Flood Modelling and Management
- Statistical Hydrology
- Watershed Modelling
- Geographic Information Systems
- CVE 202 - Surveying
- CVE 371 - Introduction to Fluid Mechanics
- Zaifoglu, H., Yanmaz, A. M., and Akintug, B. (2019): Developing Flood Mitigation Measures for the Northern Part of Nicosia. Natural Hazards, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11069-019-03713-1
- Zaifoglu, H., Akintug, B., and Yanmaz, A. M. (2018): Regional Frequency Analysis of Precipitation Using Time Series Clustering Approaches. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 23(6), 5584.0001659.
- Zaifoğlu, H., Akıntuğ, B., and Yanmaz, A. M. (2017): Quality Control, Homogeneity, and Trends of Extreme Precipitation Indices in Northern Cyprus. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 22(12), 05017024.