- B.A., Harvard University; Ph.D, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Linguistics I and II
- Language Acquisition
- Sound Patterns in Human Language
- Language, Politics and Identity
- Contrastive Turkish/English Structure
- Structure of Arabic
- Bradlow, Ann, Cynthia Clopper, Rajka Smiljanic, Mary Ann Walter. 2010. “A perceptual similarity space for languages: Evidence from five native language listener groups.” Speech Communication.
- “Probability matching and Arabic morphology.” (Submitted for publication).
- 2008. “Repetition leads to lenition in consonant sequences.” Proceedings of the Eighth International Seminar on Speech Production.
- Hacquard, Valentine, Mary Ann Walter and Alec Marantz. 2007. “The effects of inventory on vowel perception in French and Spanish: An MEG study.” Brain and Language.
- 2006. “Pharyngealization effects in Maltese Arabic.” In Perspectives on Arabic Linguistics: Proceedings of the 16th Arabic Linguistics Society Symposium, S. Boudelaa (Ed.) Amsterdam: John Benjamins.