- PhD in Social Sciences-Economics, California Institute of Technology, June 2009.
- MS in Social Sciences-Economics, California Institute of Technology, June 2006.
- MA in Economics, Sabancı University, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2004.
- BA in Economics, Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2002.
- BS in Physics, Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2002.
- Auctions, Behavioral Economics, Mechanism/Market Design, Bioeconomics
- ECON 503: Microeconomic Theory II
- ECON 501: Microeconomic Theory I
- ECON 450: Economics of Uncertainty and Information
- ECON 443: Game Theory and Its Applications
- ECON 419: Behavioral Economics and Finance
- ECON 203: Microeconomic Theory II
- ECON 201: Microeconomic Theory
- EYS-PAU: İleri Mikro Ekonomik Analiz
- Bargaining in Legislatures Over Private and Public Goods with Endogenous Recognition, with Hakan Genç, Public Choice, forthcoming.
- Other-Regarding Preferences in Organizational Hierarchies, with Kemal Saygılı, Journal of Economics, Vol. 126 (3), 201-219, 2019.
- Costly Preplay Communication and Coordination in Stag-Hunt Games, with Mürüvvet Büyükboyacı, Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 38 (6), 845-856, 2017.
- The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries, with Zafer Kanık, Natural Resource Modeling, Vol. 30, 2, 1-11, 2017.
- Quota Implementation of the Maximum Sustainable Yield for Age-Structured Fisheries, with Zafer Kanık, Mathematical Biosciences, Vol. 276, 59-66, 2016.
- Interim Efficient Auctions with Interdependent Valuations, Journal of Economics, Vol. 106 (1), 83-93, 2012.
- Behavioral Mechanism Design, Journal of Public Economic Theory, Vol. 14 (5), 767-789, 2012.
- Implementation of the Core in College Admissions Problems When Colleagues Matter, The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Vol. 11 : Iss. 1, Article 19, 2011.
- Core of the Assignment Game via Fixed Point Methods, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Vol. 47 (1), 72-76, 2011.
- Uniform Trade Rules for Uncleared Markets, with Özgür Kıbrıs, Social Choice and Welfare, Vol. 32 (1), 101-121, 2009.
- Two Types of Collusion in a Model of Hierarchical Agency, with Mehmet Baç, Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, Vol. 162 (2), 262-276, 2006.
- Microdroplet Identification and Size Measurement in Sprays with Lasing Images, with Ali Serpengüzel and Richard K. Chang, Optics Express, Vol. 10, 1118-1132, 2002.