- B.S.,M.S.,Ph.D., Gaziantep University
- Electromagnetic and Microwave Applications, Metamaterials, Multilayer Structures and Systems, Advanced and Functional Materials, Wave Propagation, Scattering, Antennas, Solar Systems.
- EEE 224 Electromagnetic Theory
- EEE 303 Electromagnetic Waves
- EEE 281 Electrical Circuits
- EEE 426 Antennas and Propagation
- EEE 230 Probability and Random Variables
- EEE 306 Signals and Systems II"
- Sabah C. and Uckun S., “Multilayer system of lorentz/drude type metamaterials with dielectric slabs and its application to electromagnetic filters,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research, vol. 91, pp. 349-364, 2009.
- Sabah C., “Multiband planar metamaterials”, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 53, pp. 2255-2258, 2011.
- Sabah C. and Roskos H. G., “Numerical and experimental investigation of fishnet-based metamaterial in a X-band waveguide”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 44, 255101, 2011.
- Sabah C., Thomson M. D., Meng F., Tzanova S., and Roskos H. G., “Terahertz propagation properties of free-standing woven-steel-mesh metamaterials: Pass-bands and signatures of abnormal group velocities”, Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 110, 064902, 2011.
- Sabah C., “Multiband metamaterials based on multiple concentric open ring resonators topology,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 2012.
- Sabah C., “Multi-resonant metamaterial design based on concentric V-shaped magnetic resonators”, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 26, pp. 1105-1115, 2012.