- Ph.D.; Ankara University,the University of Manchester
- Human Resources Management
- Employment and Industrial Relations
- BUS321 Human Resource Management
- BUS416 Organization Work and Society
- BUS436 Cases in Quality Management.
- BUS427 Cases in HR appraisal and mngt.
- BUS 424 Current issues of Industrial Relations
- BUS222 Organization Theory
- 2011 ”New ways of organizing work in the public sector: The Turkish public education case”, paper submitted and will be presented at 27th EGOS Colloquium, Gothenburg, Sweden, July 6–9, 2011.
- 2011 “Organizing Work in the Public Education Sector: The Case of Turkey” paper presented at The Sixth Organization Studies Summer Workshop: Bringing Public Organization and Organizing Back In, May 25–28 2011, Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay, Paris, France.
- 2010 “Heading Towards R&D, Is it the Way Out? The Case of Turkish Defence Industry” paper submitted to the Work, Employment & Society Conference 2010, 7-9 September University of Brighton, UK
- 2008 “Labour Processes of R&D: Do High Skills cost Low Control?” poster presentation, 26th Annual International Labour Process Conference, 18-20 March 2008, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- 2005 “Restructuring of the Turkish Public Sector as part of the Europeanisation Strategy” South East Europe Review v.8 n.2 p.111-131.
- 2003 “Devlet Fabrikaya Girince: Kapitalist Devlet ve Emek Süreçleri” (When the State Enters the Factory: Capitalist state and the Labour Processes) Mülkiye , March-April-May 2003 v. XXVII. p.41-59.