- B.S., M.S., PhD., METU
- History of Economic Thought
- Economics of Innovation and Technology
- Development Economics
- Institutional & International Political Economy
- ECO 101: Microeconomics
- ECO 211: Economic History
- ECO 465: Development Economics
- ECO 212: History of Economic Thought
- ECO 304: International Macroeconomics
- ECO 480: World Economy
- 2009, Worldwide Governance Indicators and the Case of Turkey, in Turkey and the Global Economy: Neoliberal Restructuring and Integration in the Postcrisis Era, London & New York: Routledge, 281 303. Editors: Ziya Onis (Koc University) & Fikret Senses (Middle East Technical University).
- 2008, R&D Support Programs in Developing Countries: The Turkish Experience, Research Policy 37 (2), 258 275. Co author: Erol Taymaz (Middle East Technical University). [Social Science Citation Index (SSCI)].
- 2007, Kurumlar, Kurumsal Iktisat ve Avusturya Okulu (Institutions, Institutional Economics and the Austrian School), in Kurumsal Iktisat (Institutional Economics), Imge Kitabevi, Ankara, 201 235. Editor: Eyup Ozveren (Middle East Technical University).
- 2006, An Institutionalist Perspective on the Future of the Capitalist World Economy, Journal of Economic Issues XL (2), 413 420. Co author: Eyup Ozveren (Middle East Technical University). [Social Science Citation Index (SSCI)].
- 2005, An Unconventional Critique of Economic Liberalism: Reconsidering the Austrian School in the Light of Fernand Braudel, METU Studies in Development 32 (June), 125 154. [EconLit].
- 2004, Does Innovativeness Matter for International Competitiveness in Developing Countries? The Case of Turkish Manufacturing Industries, Research Policy 33 (3), 409 424. Co author: Erol Taymaz (Middle East Technical University). [Social Science Citation Index (SSCI)].