- B.S., Eastern Mediterranean University; M.S., University of Westminister; Ph.D., University of Bristol
- My research interests include RF hardware, amplifier, mixer design and linearization, broadband transmitter/receiver front end architectures, communication systems and software radio enabling technologies.
- EEE 100: Introduction to Engineering
- EEE 201: Circuit Theory I
- EEE 212: Semiconductor Devices and Modeling
- EEE 281: Electrical Circuits
- EEE 282: Introduction to Digital Electronics
- EEE 311: Electronics I
- EEE 312: Electronics II
- EEE 427: Microwaves I
- EEE 428: Microwaves II
- EEE 493: Engineering Design I
- EEE 494: Engineering Design II
- International Journals:
- 1. T. Nesimoglu, Design and Analysis of Frequency-Tunable Amplifiers using Varactor Diode Topologies, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, Volume 30, Number 4, August 2011, Pages 705-720.
- 2. T. Nesimoglu, S.C.J. Parker, K.A. Morris, J.P. McGeehan, The performance and efficiency of envelope elimination and restoration transmitters for future multiple-input multiple-output wireless local area networks, IET Communications, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2008, Pages:473 – 483.
- 3. B. E. Carey-Smith, P. A. Warr, M. A. Beach and T. Nesimoglu, Wide Tuning-Range Planar Filters Using Lumped-Distributed Coupled Resonators, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Volume: 53, Issue: 2, Feb. 2005, Pages: 777-785.
- 4. B. E. Carey-Smith, P. A. Warr, M. A. Beach and T. Nesimoglu, Tunable lumped-distributed capacitively-coupled transmission-line filter, Electronics Letters, Volume 40, Issue: 7, 1 April 2004 Pages:434 – 436.
- 5. T. Nesimoglu, M. A. Beach, P. A. Warr and J. R. MacLeod, Linearised Mixer using Frequency Retranslation, Electronics Letters, December 2001, Vol. 37, No. 25, Pages: 1493-1494.
- 6. T. Nesimoglu, C. N. Canagarajah and J. P. McGeehan, The Analysis and Performance of A Simple Active Feedback Linearisation Scheme, Electronics Letters, April 2000, Vol. 36, No. 8, Pages: 703-705.
- 7. T. Nesimoglu, Z. Charalampopoulos, P.A. Warr, M.A. Beach, Dynamic range enhancements in radio receivers by means of frequency retranslation, IET Microwave Antennas and Propagation, 20 March 2012, Volume 6, Issue 4, Pages.489–496, http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-map.2010.0558.
- 8. T. Nesimoglu, Impact of second harmonic injection on the linearity and linear gain of RF/microwave amplifiers, International Journal of Electronics, Volume 100, Issue 1, January 2013, pages 72-93. DOI: 10.1080/00207217.2012.687187.
- 9. T. Nesimoglu, Power efficient linear transmitters using sigma delta modulation with switching amplifiers, The Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, DOI: 10.3906/elk-1203-79, 15 July 2012.
- 10. T. Nesimoğlu, Ç. Aydın, D. Ç. Atilla, R. Köprü, B. S. Yarman, An Eclectic approach to Design Tunable Amplifiers, International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, APR 2013, DOI: 10.1002/mmce.20732.
- 11. T. Nesimoglu, C. Sabah, A Tunable Metamaterial Resonator using Varactor Diodes to Facilitate the Design of Reconfigurable Microwave Circuits, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, November 2015, Volume: 63, Issue: 1, Pages: 89 - 93, DOI (identifier) 10.1109/TCSII.2015.2503058.
- 12. C. Sabah, T. Nesimoglu, Design and Characterization of a Resonator Based Metamaterial and its Sensor Application using Microstrip Technology,Optical Engineering, Vol: 55(2), February, 2016, DOI:10.1117/1.OE.55.2.027107.
- 13. A. M. Polater, T. Nesimoglu, Impact of Defected Ground Structures on the Bandwidth of Quarter Wave Impedance Transformers and Branch Line Hybrids, has been accepted for publication in International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, February 2016, DOI: 10.1002/mmce.20978.