- B.S., University of Jordan; M.S., Ph.D., METU
- The Aharonov Bohm scattering, especially its perturbative aspects; low dimensional field theories; quantization of field systems with constraints; quantum theory of information.
- Quantum Mechanics(both undergraduate and graduate)
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Mathematical Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Freshman Physics
- Science and Society
- M.S.Shikakhwa, S.Turgut and N.K.Pak “Gauge Covariance and Spin Current Conservation in the Gauge Field Formulation of Systems with Spin-Orbit Coupling” 45, (2012) 105305.
- M.S.shikakhwa, S.Turgut and N.K.Pak “Derivation of the magnetization current from the non-relativistic Pauli equation: A comment on “The quantum mechanical current of the Pauli equation" by Marek Nowakowski [Am. J. Phys. 67(10), 916-919 (1999)]” (2011 )Am.J.Phys. 79, 1177 (2011) .
- M.S.Shikakhwa and E.Al-Qaq , “The Div E term does not change the Aharonov–Casher scattering cross section”, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 43 (2010) 354008.
- E.Al-Qaq and M.S.Shikakhwa, "The Aharonov-Casher Scattering Amplitude: The Effect of the Term", Mod.Phys.lett.A 25, 1531 (2010).
- M.S.Shikakhwa and M.Mustafa "Effective Polar Potential in the Central Force Schrödinger Equation", Eur.J.Phys.31,151 (2010).
- G.Y.Shahin and M.S.Shikakhwa, Scalar Pair Production in the Aharonov-Bohm Potential, J.Phys.A: Math. Gen. 38 ,759 (2005).