- B.A., Boğaziçi University; Ph.D,. METU
- Assessment of subjective well-being happiness.
- Individual and cultural differences in subjective well-being and happiness.
- Development and testing the effectiveness of well-being interventions.
- GPC 136 Human Relations
- GPC 253 Psychology of Adolescence
- GPC 320 Seminar in Happiness and Well-being
- PSYC 100 General Psychology
- GPC 150 Psychology of Learning
- EDUS 424 Guidance
- EDUS 320 Educational Psychology
- Koydemir, S., Şimşek, Ö.F., & Demir, M. (2013). Pathways from personality to happiness: Sense of uniqueness as a mediator. Journal of Humanistic Psychology. DOI: 10.1177/002216781350122
- Ekici, T., & Koydemir, S. (2013). Social capital, government and democracy satisfaction, and happiness in Turkey: A comparison of surveys in 1999 and 2008. Social Indicators Research, DOI: 10.1007/s11205-013-0464-y.
- Koydemir, S. (2012). Acculturation and subjective well-being: Evidence from Turkish ethnic youth in Germany. Journal of Youth Studies. DOI: 10.1080/13676261.
- Koydemir, S., Şimşek, O. F., Schütz, A., ve Taapanjian, A. (2012). Differences in how emotional intelligence predicts life satisfaction: The role of affect balance versus social support in India and Germany. Journal of Happiness Studies. DOI: 10.1007/10902-011-9315-1.
- Koydemir, S., ve Schütz, A. (2012). Emotional intelligence predicts components of subjective well-being beyond personality: A two-country study using self- and informant reports. The Journal of Positive Psychology. DOI: 10.1080/17439760.2011.647050.
- Şimşek, O. F., & Koydemir, S. (2012). Linking metatraits of the Big Five to well- and ill-being: Do basic psychological needs matter? Social Indicators Research. DOI: 10.1007/s11205-012-0049-1.