- B.S., M.S.; METU; Ph.D., Loughborough University
- Theory of Machines (analysis and synthesis of mechanisms, dynamics of machinery).
- Biomechanics (modelling of musculoskeletal systems, simulation modelling, gait analysis, sports biomechanics, falls in the ageing population)
- MECH 301 Theory of Machines
- MECH 418 Dynamics of Machinery
- MECH 466 Performance of Road Vehicles
- MECH 413 Introduction to Finite Element Analysis
- MECH 205 Statics
- MECH 208 Dynamics
- MECH 220 Mechanical Engineering Laboratory I
- King, M.A., Kentel, B.B., and Mitchell, S.R. “The effects of ball impact locations and grip tightness on the arm, racquet and ball for one-handed tennis backhand groundstrokes”. Journal of Biomechanics, 2012; 45(6): 1048-1052. DOI: 10.1016/j.jbiomech.2011.12.028
- Kentel, B.B., King, M.A., and Mitchell, S.R. Evaluation of a subject-specific, torque-driven computer simulation model of one-handed tennis backhand groundstrokes. Journal of Applied Biomechanics, 2011; 27: 345-354
- Kentel, B. B., King, M. A., and Mitchell, S. R. The effect of off centre impacts on loading at the wrist and elbow in tennis backhand strokes. Gait & Posture, 2008; 28/S2, S38 S39.
- Solak, A.S., Kentel, B., and Ates, Y. Does bilateral total knee arthroplasty affect gait in women? Comparison of gait analyses before and after total knee arthroplasty compared with normal knees. Journal of Arthroplasty, 2005; 20(6): 745 750
- Salci, Y., Kentel, B.B., Heycan, C., Akin, S., and Korkusuz, F. Comparison of landing maneuvers between male and female college volleyball players. Clinical Biomechanics, 2004; 19(6): 622 628
- Ertan, H., Kentel. B., Tumer, S.T., and Korkusuz, F. Activation patterns in forearm muscles during archery shooting. Human Movement Science, 2003; 22(1): 37 45