- Ph.D., Physics, King's College London (University of London), 1984
- B.S., Physics Engineering, Hacettepe University, 1977
- Raman Scattering, Phase Transitions in Molecular Crystal Systems, Liquid Crystals, Mean Field Theory
- PHY 105
- PHY 106
- E.Kilit Dogan and H.Yurtseven, Curr.App.Phys. 19(2019) 1096. ‘’Analysis and calculation of the magnetization,magnetic susceptibility and the specific heat close to phase transitions in heterometallics’’.
- H.Yurtseven and E.Kilit Dogan, Mater.Res.Bull. 119(2019) 110572. ‘’Magnetic ordering in two ferromagnetic sublattices of two mixed-valence iron(II)-iron(III) metal formate frameworks’’.
- A.Kurt,H.Yurtseven and M.Kurt, Int.J.Chem.Res. 1(2019) 19. ‘’Calculation of the frequency and linewidth of the IR modes as a function of temperature in DMMg and DMCd’’.
- O.Tari and H.Yurtseven, Mater.Chem.Phys. 228(2019)118. ‘’Temperature dependence of magnetic and thermal properties of HyFe and HyMn close to phase transitions by using the Landau mean field model’’.
- M.Kurt,H.Yurtseven and A.Kurt, J.Mol.Struc. 1181(2019) 488. ‘’Calculation of the Raman and IR frequencies as order parameters and the damping constant /FWHM) close to phas transitions in methyhydrazinium structures’’.