- B.A., Ankara Univerity; M.A., Ph.D., Hacettepe University
- Writing Across the Curriculum, Writing Centers, Teaching Academic Writing, Material Design and Assessment in English for Academic Purposes
- Various English for Academic Purposes Courses at Freshman level
- "Language Acquisition"" both at undergraduate and graduate levels Technical Report Writing and Presentation
- "Frequent testing: What are the real impacts of frequent quizzes on students, teachers, and instruction?" Turkish Online Journal of English Language Teaching (TOJELT), 2(1), 1-19. Jan. 2017
- “EAP Reading: A Means to an End.” EAP within the higher education garden: Cross-pollination between disciplines, departments and research (forthcoming), John Wrigglesworth (Ed.). Proceedings of the BALEAP Conference, Portsmouth 2011. Reading: Garnet.
- “Short Stories for EFL Reading Classes.” in Congress Proceedings of International Congress of Comparative Literature and the Teaching of Literature and Language, Ankara, Turkey. 29 April—May 1 2009.
- “In Search Of Memory.” in the Proceedings of the 8th International Bilkent University School of English Language ELT Conference on Speaking In The Monolingual Classroom: Need For A Fresh Approach? 79-89, Ankara, Turkey, 23-25 January 2003.