- B.A., M.A., Ph.D.; METU
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Corpus Linguistics
- Genre Analysis
- Teacher Education
- Turkish English Translation
- Advanced Reading and Writing
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Contrastive English Turkish Structure
- Ruhi, Ş.& Işık-Taş, E.E. (2014). Constructing General and Dialectal Spoken Corpora for Variation Research: Two Case Studies from Turkish. In Schmidt, T., Wörner, K., Ruhi, Ş. & Haugh, M. (Eds.). Best Practices in Spoken Corpora in Linguistic Research. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Işık-Taş, E.E. (2011). “In this paper I will discuss…”: Current trends in academic writing.PROCEDIA (Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal by Elsevier).
- Daloglu, A., Isik Tas E. (2007) Assessing English language learners needs and lacks. Education and Science 32, 145.
- Isik Tas, E. (2005), A Review of Micic, S.(2005) English for Medical Academic Purposes. Press Express: Beogarad. IATEFL ESP SIG Journal 10.
- Isik Tas, E., Daloglu A. (2004) A post modern look at the writing skill. IATEFL Conference Selections 2004.