- B.S.,Eastern Mediterranean Univ.; M.S., Leeds University; Ph.D., Manchester Univ.
- -Thermal modelling of Power Electronic Converters used in Renewable Energy Systems
- -Grid-connected Renewable-Sustainable Energy and Power Harvesting System modelling
- -Electro thermal and Thermo mechanical performance of Semiconductor Devices
- -Reliability of Power Electronic Converters used in Renewable Energy Systems
- -Static Power Conversion II (EEE 464)
- -Feedback Systems (EEE 302)
- -Electronics II (EEE 312)
- -Introduction to Digital Electronics (EEE 282)
- -Static Power Conversion I (EEE 463)
- -Circuit Theory I (EEE 201)
- -Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE 209)
- International Journals:
- C. Batunlu, M. Alrweq, and A. Albarbar, “Effects of Power Tracking Algorithms on Lifetime of Power Electronic Devices Used in Solar Systems,” Energies, vol. 9, no. 11, p. 884, Oct. 2016.
- C. Batunlu and A. Albarbar, “A Technique for Mitigating Thermal Stress and Extending Life Cycle of Power Electronic Converters Used for Wind Turbines,” Electronics, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 947–968, Nov. 2015.
- C. Batunlu and A. Albarbar, “Towards More Reliable Renewable Power Systems - Thermal Performance Evaluation of DC/DC Boost Converters Switching Devices,” Int. J. Power Electron. Drive Syst. IJPEDS, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 876–887, Dec. 2015.
- C. Batunlu and A. Albarbar, “Real-time system for monitoring the electro-thermal behaviour of power electronic devices used in boost converters,” Microelectron. Reliab., vol. 62, pp. 82–90, July 2016.
- S. Teay, C. Batunlu and A. Albarbar, “Smart Sensing System for Enhancing the Reliability of Power Electronic Devices used in Wind Turbines,” Int. J. Smart Sens. Intell. Syst., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 407–424, Jun. 2017.
- International Conferences:
- C. Batunlu and M. Musallam, “3D thermal model of power electronic conversion systems for wind energy applications,” in 2014 IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC), 2014, pp. 369–376.
- A. Badawood, M. Alrweg, H. Musaad, P. Bolourinejad, A. Albarbar, and C. Batunlu, “Acoustic emission based condition monitoring technique for power electronic devices used in solar power systems,” in First World Congress on Condition Monitoring-WCCM 2017, ILEC Conference Centre, London, UK, 2017.
- M. Alrweq, C. Batunlu, and A. Albarbar, “Acoustic Emission Based Condition Monitoring Technique for Fuel Cell Systems,” in 7th International Symposium on Energy, Manchester UK, 2017.
- A. Albarbar and C. Batunlu, Thermal Analysis of Power Electronic Devices Used in Renewable Energy Systems. Springer, 2017.