- B.S., M.B.A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute
- Consumer judgments of quality and value
- Brand equity
- Intergenerational influence
- Focus groups
- Sustainability marketing
- Marketing Principles
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Retail Management
- International Marketing
- Strategic Processes and Management
- Mandrik, Carter A., Edward F. Fern and Yeqing Bao (2005), “Intergenerational Influence: Role of Conformity to Peers and Communication Effectiveness,” Psychology and Marketing 22 (October), 813 832.
- Mandrik, Carter A. and Yeqing Bao (2004), Exploring the Concept and Measurement of General Risk Aversion: An Empirical Investigation in Advances in Consumer Research, Geeta Menon and Akshay Rao (eds.), Vol.31, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research.
- Bao, Yeqing and Carter A. Mandrik (2003), “Discerning Store Brand Users from Value Conscious Consumers: The Role of Prestige Sensitivity and Need for Cognition,” in Advances in Consumer Research, Punam Anand Keller and Dennis Rook (eds.), Vol. 30, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research.
- Mandrik, Carter A. and Yeqing Bao (2003), “Impression Management and Team Loyalty,” in Proceedings of the Association for Marketing Theory and Practice Conference, Hilton Head, South Carolina, (March 2003), Association for Marketing Theory and Practice.
- Coupey, Eloise, David Brinberg and Carter A. Mandrik (2000), Internet Based Consumption and the Quality of Life of Rural Communities,” Quarterly Journal of Electronic Commerce, 1 (1).
- Mandrik, Carter A. (1995), Consumer Heuristics: The Tradeoff Between Processing Effort and Value in Brand Choice, in Advances in Consumer Research, Kim Corfman and John Lynch (eds.), Vol. 23, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research.