- B.A., Middle East Technical University Foreign Language Education (Major)
- B.A., Middle East Technical University Sociology (Minor)
- M.A., European University of Lefke English Language Teaching
- Ph.D., Eastern Mediterranean University English Language Teaching (in progress)
- Critical Pedagogy
- Teacher Autonomy
- Intercultural Communication
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Teaching Turkish as a Foreign Language
- ENGL 011 Beginner English
- ENGL 021 Elementary English
- ENGL 012 Pre-Intermediate English
- ENGL 051 English Towards Proficiency
- TUR 0201 Elementary Turkish
- TUR 0202 Intermediate Turkish
- Özdil, B.M. (2015, May). Using Literature in EFL Classrooms through CLIL Methodology. Workshop at 12th ODTÜ International ELT Convention: Celebrating Diversity. Ankara, Turkey.
- Özdil, B.M. (2018, April). Reculturing or Deculturing Our Classes?: The Integration of the Target Culture into EFL Classes. Paper presented at 10th International ELT Research Conference: New Perspectives in Quality Learning and Teaching in ELT. Antalya, Turkey.
- Özdil, B.M. (2019, September).Another Brick in the Wall View of Teaching English. Paper presented at THE Conference Towards Higher Education 2019 Boğaziçi University School of Foreign Language 2nd ELT Conference. İstanbul, Turkey.
- Özdil, B.M. & Debreli, E. (2019).Critical Pedagogy in ELT: Reunderstanding the Teacher Roles. Ankara: Nobel Akademik Yayıncılık.