- B.S., University of Rochester; M.S., Cornell University; Ph.D., Oregon State University
- Low Power Integrated Circuits (VLSI)
- Energy Efficient Computing
- System Integration of Renewable Energy Sources
- Logic Design
- Electronics II - Digital Electronics
- Introduction to VLSI Design
- Computer Architecture I - II
- Engineering Design I and II
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- H. O. Tabrizi, H. M. P. C. Jayaweera, A. Muhtaroglu, “Fully Integrated Autonomous Interface with Maximum Power Point Tracking for Energy Harvesting TEGs with High Power Capacity,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics , October 2019.
- H. Ulusan, A. Muhtaroglu, H. Külah, “A Sub-500 µW Interface Electronics for Bionic Ears” IEEE Access, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 132140-132152, December 2019.
- H. Ulusan, S. Chamanian, B. İlik, A. Muhtaroglu, H. Külah, “Fully Implantable Cochlear Implant Interface Electronics with 51.2-µW Front-End Circuit,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, Vol. 27, No. 7, July 2019
- S. Chamanian, A. Muhtaroglu, H. Kulah, “A Self-Adapting Synchronized-Switch Interface Circuit for Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, May 2019.
- S. Chamanian, B. Çiftci, H. Uluşan, A. Muhtaroglu, H. Kulah, “Power-Efficient Hybrid Energy Harvesting System for Harnessing Ambient Vibrations,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, Vol. 66, No. 7, pp. 2784-2793, March 2019.
- S. Chamanian, H. Ulusan, A. Koyuncuoglu, A. Muhtaroglu, H. Kulah, “An Adaptable Interface Circuit with Multi-Stage Energy Extraction for Low Power Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting MEMS,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 2739-2747, March 2019.
Editorial Board Membership:
- Microelectronics Journal