- B.S., M.S. - University of Bath
- Ph.D. - University of Derby
- Quality management, supply chain management and sustainability integration
- Sustainable enterprise and supply chain management
- Quality management systems and business performance improvement
- Metrology (including Coordinate Measurement Machines and Probe Measurement Systems)
- Lean manufacturing and lean six sigma for business sustainability and performance improvement
- Circular economy
- Manufacturing systems techniques, Industry 4.0 and sustainable manufacturing systems
- MECH202 - Manufacturing Technologies
- MECH208 / ASE262 - Dynamics
- MECH433 - Engineering Metrology and Quality Control
- MECH471 - Production Plant Design
- Bastas A (2020). Comparing the probing systems of coordinate measurement machine: scanning probe versus touch trigger-probe, Measurement, Elsevier. Accepted for publication.
- Bastas A and Liyanage K (2019). Setting a framework for organisational sustainable development, Sustainable Production and Consumption, Elsevier, 20, 207-229. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2019.06.005.
- Bastas A and Liyanage K (2019). Integrated quality and supply chain management business diagnostics for organisational sustainability improvement, Sustainable Production and Consumption, Elsevier, 17, 11-30. doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2018.09.001.
- Bastas A and Liyanage K (2018). ISO9001 and Supply Chain Integration Principles Based Sustainable Development: A Delphi Study, Special Issue of Sustainable Development and Quality Management, Sustainability, MDPI, 10, 4569. doi.org/10.3390/su10124569.
- Bastas A and Liyanage K (2018). Sustainable Supply Chain Quality Management: A Systematic Review. Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier, 181, 726–744. doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.01.110.