- B.Eng., M.Eng. - University of Bath
- Ph.D. - University of Derby
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Measurement Techniques, Metrology & Quality Engineering
- Production Systems & Optimisation
- Sustainable Management, Engineering & Energy Systems
- Circular Economy & Engineering
- MECH202 - Manufacturing Technologies
- MECH208 / ASE262 - Dynamics
- MECH433 - Engineering Metrology and Quality Control
- MECH471 - Production Plant Design
- MECH458 - Graduation Design Project
- Bastas, A. (2021), Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies: A Systematic Review of Latest Trends and Themes, Special Issue of Sustainable Manufacturing Processes and Machine Tool Technology, Sustainability, 13, 4271. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13084271.
- Bastas, A. (2020), Comparing the probing systems of coordinate measurement machine: scanning probe versus touch-trigger probe, Measurement, Elsevier, 156, 107604. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2020.107604.
- Bastas, A. and Liyanage, K. (2019), Setting a framework for organisational sustainable development, Sustainable Production and Consumption, Elsevier, 20, 207-229. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2019.06.005.
- Bastas, A. and Liyanage, K. (2019), Integrated quality and supply chain management business diagnostics for organisational sustainability improvement, Sustainable Production and Consumption, Elsevier, 17, 11-30. doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2018.09.001.
- Bastas, A. and Liyanage, K. (2018), ISO9001 and Supply Chain Integration Principles Based Sustainable Development: A Delphi Study, Special Issue of Sustainable Development and Quality Management, Sustainability, 10, 4569. doi.org/10.3390/su10124569.
- Bastas, A. and Liyanage, K. (2018), Sustainable Supply Chain Quality Management: A Systematic Review. Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier, 181, 726–744. doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.01.110.