- B.Ed., B.Sc., University of Saskatchewan; M.Sc., University of Leicester
- Corpus informed pedagogy
- Teacher autonomy
- EFL 126 - Advanced Reading and Writing EFL 252 - Intructional Principles and Methods EFL 413 - English Language Testing and Evaluation
- CTE 207 - Design and Use of Intructional Material CTE 216 - Instructional Principles and Methods CTE 319 - Instructional Technology and Materials Development CTE 225 - Instructional Design
- EDUS 302 - Classroom Management
- ENGL 101; ENGL 102 - Advanced Reading and Writing I & II ENGL 311 - Advanced Communication Skills
- SFL Beginner, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate
- Sustainable Use of Technology in Teaching: A Principled Approach. (2014). Advances in Language and Literary Studies, 5(5), 64-74. Co author Talip Karanfil
- iCorpus: making corpora meaningful for pre-service teacher education. (2013). In Pre-service education and training for English language teachers, British Council. p. 181. Co author Alev Özbilgin
- Towards a lexical framework for content and language integrated learning. (2010) Journal of Research in CLIL. Co authors John Eldridge and Nilgun Hancioglu. http://www.icrj.eu/13 75
- Beware the range in RANGE, and the academic in AWL. (2010). System. Co authors John Eldridge and Nilgun Hancioglu.
- The lexical approach in teacher training. Teacher Trainer. (2010). 24(1), pp. 7 to 10. Co authors John Eldridge and Nilgun Hancioglu.
- The graded reader is dead. Long live the electronic reader. (2009) The Reading Matrix, 9(2), pp. 224 to 244. http://www.readingmatrix.com/articles/sept_2009/eldridge_neufeld.pdf
- Hancioğlu, N., Neufeld, S., & Eldridge, J. (2008). Through the looking glass and into the land of lexico-grammar. English for Specific Purposes, 27(4), 459-479.