- B.S., M.S., University of Baghdad; Ph.D., The University of Oklahoma
- 1- Unconventional reservoirs.
- 2- Pressure transient analysis.
- 3- Enhanced oil recovery.
- 4- CO2 sequestration.
- Petroleum production engineering I & II
- Natural gas engineering
- Production optimization
- Well test analysis
- Introduction to petroleum engineering
- Reservoir fluid properties.
- 1- New Technique for Determining Rate-Dependent Skin Factor and non-Darcy flow Coefficient. Journal of Natural Gas Science & Engineering, Vol. 35/A, September, 2016.
- 2- Reservoir characterization: Moving back and forth from microscopic to gigascopic scale. Chapter in Energy and Science compendium, Studium Press, June, 2015.
- 3- Effect of the Number and Length of Zonal Isolations on Pressure Behavior of Horizontal Wells. International Journal of Petroleum Engineering and Technology, V.1, N.1, 2014.
- 4- Predicting Productivity Index of Hydraulically Fractured Formations. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, December, (112) 2013, P.185-197.
- 5- New Technique to Predict Asphaltic and Sand Problem. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, November, (111) 2013, P. 59-70.
- 6- Pressure Behaviors and Flow Regimes of a Horizontal Well with Multiple Inclined Hydraulic Fractures” International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology, Vol. 6, Nos. 1/2, 2013.
- 7- Impacts of Boundaries, Fracture dimensions, and Penetration Ratio on Pressure Behavior and Flow Regimes of Hydraulically Fractured Formations. Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology, (DOI) 10.1007/s13202-013-0070-1.
- 8- Easy Technique for Calculating Productivity Index of Horizontal Wells. Journal of Engineering Research-Kuwait University, Vol. 1, (1) June, 2013, P. 335-358.
- 9- A View for Prospective EOR Projects in Iraqi Oil Fields. Universal Journal of Petroleum Sciences, (1) 2013, P.39-67.
- 10- Transient Pressure Analysis of Horizontal Wells in a Multi-boundary System. American Journal of Engineering Research, V. 2, No. 4, P. 44-66, April, 2013.
- 11- Pressure Behavior of Partially Penetrating Multiple Hydraulic fractures. Energy and Environment Research Journal, Vol. 2, No. 1, June, 2012.
- 12- Analytical Models for Pressure Behavior of a Horizontal Well with Multiple Inclined Hydraulic Fractures. Canadian Energy Technology and Innovation Journal, V.1, No. 1, 2012.
- 1- Performance-based comparison for fractal configured tight and shale gas reservoirs with and without non-Darcy flow impact. SPE- 2554119 paper will be presented in the SPE/AAPG 2016 African Energy in the 21th Century paving the way to the future will be held in Nairobi-Kenya 5-7 December, 2016.
- 2- Unconventional gas plays: A hybrid model couples hydraulic fractures non-Darcy flow permeability, stimulated matrix permeability, and anomalous diffusion in fractal porous media. Paper will be presented at the SPE/AAPG/EAGE unconventional plays workshop: Achieving efficiency and effectiveness through integration will be held in Dubai, UAE, November 21-23, 2016.
- 3- Analysis of pressure behaviors and flow regimes of naturally and hydraulically fractured unconventional gas reservoirs using multi-linear flow regimes approach. Paper will be presented at the SPE/AAPG/EAGE unconventional plays workshop: Achieving efficiency and effectiveness through integration will be held in Dubai, UAE, November 21-23, 2016.
- 4- Prospective EOR projects for Mishrif and Yamama formations in Southern Iraqi oilfields. Paper presented at 6th Basra Oil & Gas International Conference & Exhibition organized by EAGE in Basra-Iraq, 3-6 February, 2016.
- 5- Impacts of reservoir boundaries and fractures dimensions on pressure behaviors and flow regimes of hydraulically fractured formations. SPE 164499 paper presented at the 2013 Production and Operation Symposium will be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 21-23 March, 2013.
- 6- Partially penetrating hydraulic fractures: Pressure behavior and flow dynamics. SPE 164500 paper submitted to the 2013 Production and Operation Symposium will be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 21-23 March, 2013.
- 7- The impact of sand and asphaltic production problem on pressure behavior and flow regimes. SPE 12KIPC-P-197 paper presented at the 21012 SPE Kuwait International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition held in Kuwait, Kuwait, 10-12 December, 2012.
- 8- Reservoir characterization using wellbore storage dominated flow. SPE 12KIPC-P-472 paper presented at the 2012 SPE Kuwait International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition held in Kuwait, Kuwait, 10-12 December, 2012.
- 9- Productivity index and flow performance of hydraulically fractured formations. SPE159687 Paper presented at the SPE -2012 Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) held in San Antonio, Texas, USA, 8-10 October 2012.
- 10- Locating closed perforations and damaged sections using well test analysis. SPE161000 Paper presented at the SPE -2012 Eastern Regional Meeting held in Lexington, Kentucky, USA, 3-5 October 2012.
- 11- Transient pressure analysis of a horizontal well with multiple inclined hydraulic fractures using type-curve matching. SPE149902 presented at the SPE International Symposium and Exhibition on Formation Damage held in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 15-17 February 2012.
- 12- Transient pressure analysis of horizontal wells in a multi-boundary system. SPE 142316 paper presented at SPE 2011 Production and Operation Symposium will be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 27-29 March, 2011.
- 13- Effect of penetrating ratio on pressure behavior of horizontal wells with multiple-inclined hydraulic fractures. SPE 153788 Paper presented at the SPE Western Regional Meeting held in Bakersfield, California, USA, 21-23 March 2012.
- 14- Effect of the number and length of zonal isolations on pressure behavior of horizontal wells. SPE 142177 paper presented at SPE 2011 Production and Operation Symposium will be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 27-29 March, 2011.