- B.S., Eastern Mediterranean University; M.S., University of Westminister; Ph.D., University of Bristol
- My research interests include RF hardware, amplifier, mixer design and linearization, broadband transmitter/receiver front end architectures, communication systems and software radio enabling technologies.
- EEE 100: Introduction to Engineering
- EEE 201: Circuit Theory I
- EEE 212: Semiconductor Devices and Modeling
- EEE 281: Electrical Circuits
- EEE 282: Introduction to Digital Electronics
- EEE 311: Electronics I
- EEE 427: Microwaves I
- EEE 428: Microwaves II
- EEE 493: Engineering Design
- T. Nesimoglu, S.C.J. Parker, K.A. Morris, J.P. Mcgeehan, The performance and efficiency of envelope elimination and restoration transmitters for future multiple input multiple output wireless local area networks, IET Communications, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2008, Pages:473 483.
- B. E. Carey Smith, P. A. Warr, M. A. Beach and T. Nesimoglu, Wide Tuning Range Planar Filters Using Lumped Distributed Coupled Resonators, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Volume: 53, Issue: 2, Feb. 2005, Pages: 777 785.
- B. E. Carey Smith, P. A. Warr, M. A. Beach and T. Nesimoglu, Tunable lumped distributed capacitively coupled transmission line filter, IEE Electronics Letters, Volume 40, Issue: 7, 1 April 2004 Pages:434 436.
- T. Nesimoglu, M. A. Beach, P. A. Warr and J. R. MacLeod, Linearised Mixer using Frequency Retranslation, IEE Electronics Letters, December 2001, Vol. 37, No. 25, Pages: 1493 1494.
- T. Nesimoglu, C. N. Canagarajah and J. P. McGeehan, The Analysis and Performance of A Simple Active Feedback Linearisation Scheme, IEE Electronics Letters, April 2000, Vol. 36, No. 8, Pages: 703 705.
- T. Nesimoglu, Design and Analysis of Frequency-Tunable Amplifiers using Varactor Diode Topologies, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, Volume 30, Number 4, August 2011, Pages 705-720. (SCI-E).