- M.S.,B.S.,METU; Ph.D., Princeton University
- Economic History
- History of Economic Thought
- Political Economy of the Modern Middle East
- Culture and Economy
- Literature and Economics
- ECO 102 - Macroeconomics
- ECO 211 - Economic History
- ECO 212 - History of Economic Thought
- ECO 462 - Topics in Economic History
- ECO 472 - Problems in Ottoman Economic History
- ECO 480 - World Economy
- ECO 496 - The Political Economy of the Middle East and North Africa
- Economics and Capitalism in the Ottoman Empire, London: Routledge, 2015.
- “Islamic Economics in the Late Ottoman Empire: Menâpirzâde Nuri Bey’s Mebâhis-i İlm-i Servet.” In The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Vol 24/5, Oct/2017.
- (Forthcoming) “Studying Economics as War Effort: The First Economic Treatise in the Ottoman Empire and its Militaristic Motivations.” In War in the History of Economic Thought: Economists and the Question of War, edited by Annalisa Rosselli and Yukihiro Ikeda.
- Review of Economic Thinking of Arab Muslim Writers During the Nineteenth Century by Abdul Azim Islahi, in the Journal of the History of Economic Thought, March 2017.
- (editor) John Maynard Keynes… Yine, Yeniden, co-edited with Emre Özçelik, İstanbul: İletişim Yayınları, 2016
- Review of A History of Ottoman Economic Thought: Developments Before the Nineteenth Century by Fatih Ermiş, in Ekonomik Yaklasim 24, no. 87: 85–91, 2013.
- "Weber, Veblen ve Ahmed Midhat Efendi'nin Kahramanları," (in Turkish, “Weber, Veblen and the Characters of Ahmed Midhat Efendi”) Eyüp Özveren (ed.), Kurumsal İktisat (Institutional Economics), İstanbul: İmge Yayınevi, 2007, pp. 441-472.